Breaking

OU Student Electrocuted While Charging Phone


200 Level student of the Oduduwa University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, on Wednesday died after being electrocuted while charging his phone in the Ipetumodu are of Ile-Ife.


Dailyworldtips reports that the deceased popularly known as Ashante was said to be charging his phone and at the same time operating it during the heavy downpour on Wednesday night.
He was operating his phone when the transformer supplying his area blew up while he was on his phone

He was electrocuted and died almost immediately after the transformer exploded.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.